cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Phone

jterpstra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, i bought a refurbished phone and got an email saying it was delivered but I haven't received my phone...

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jterpstra 

Also, PM will lock/blacklist the phone if you didn’t get the phone.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do you know who is supposed to deliver it? Canada Post or courier?

Do you have standard mail box, community mailbox, etc.? Couriers these days just toss parcel at the doorstep and run away so you might be victim of porch pirate.

Talk to the agent to get (if you do not have it) tracking number and follow up with the delivery company.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jterpstra 

File a claim for Canada Post to investigate and private message a CS_Agent with your order number.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jterpstra wrote:

Hi there, i bought a refurbished phone and got an email saying it was delivered but I haven't received my phone...

Check the tracking to determine where it was delivered.  If PM requires your signature and you were not at home at the time of delivery.  Your package may be at the local depot.  Did you received a delivery slip on your door or mailbox?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Normally they are delivered after signing. Ask for that proof from the delivering instt. 

If this is not you, contact support agents via chatbot or by sending a direct msg to CS_agent.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jterpstra 

How long have you waited since the email said it delivered?  

Just  open a ticket with PM Support and provide them the order number and ask them for a tracking number or ask them to track for you.

Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. Type CPO phone
  2. Click Return or Exchange a certfied pre-owned phone
  3. Click Contact Us
  4. Click Click here to submit a ticket
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.