cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PM SIM transfer phone number

coyotetricks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My iPhone was stolen and I have just bought a Nokia 2780 Flip and I have installed my new PM SIM. I need help transferring my phone number to this new SIM and activating it as well. I'm not sure how to activate it as this phone runs on KAiOS and i can't download apps onto it. I have tried changing my plan to a 4G plan as that is what the phone runs on but i'm not sure if it worked. 

Any help is appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5

coyotetricks

PM solved this for me, thanks!!

@coyotetricks wrote:

Hi thank you for the info! I have looked at this page but i'm still not sure where/how to do that? 

It's the Profile category.  Clck on the pencil/edit icon next to SIM Card Number.

coyotetricks

Hi thank you for the info! I have looked at this page but i'm still not sure where/how to do that? 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

so, the sim card is new?? login to My Account, go to Profile and update sim card number there.  If 2FA is an issue, click didn't receive code and see if send email an option.  If still cannot pass the 2fa screen, message PM

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@coyotetricks wrote:

My iPhone was stolen and I have just bought a Nokia 2780 Flip and I have installed my new PM SIM. I need help transferring my phone number to this new SIM and activating it as well. I'm not sure how to activate it as this phone runs on KAiOS and i can't download apps onto it. I have tried changing my plan to a 4G plan as that is what the phone runs on but i'm not sure if it worked. 

The Public Mobile app isn't needed to change SIM cards on your existing account.  This can be done through selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Need Help? Let's chat.