cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network not working

Menchita
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I transferred in from Telus last night via eSIM. After the port I tested the network with wifi off. Calling texting and data worked. This morning it stopped working even though I have full bars on public network. If I call another number on public network it will ring and if the other person tries to answer the call fails on their end and on my end it says the call cannot be completed as dialed. if I call a non public network number it says “sorry we cannot complete your call because you don’t have an active plan on your account. In my account it shows I have a plan and on my credit card it shows payment has been taken out. Can someone help me with this?

9 REPLIES 9

Macademicz

I had the same issue, if you log a support ticket they will fix it for you. It’s just an error on public mobile backend.

Menchita

Roger’s said that it’s fine to pay when the bill comes, but it’s Roger’s so who know if they know what’s actually true or not lol

They should be referring to your Rogers account no? In order to port any account to any new provider the previous account must be current.

Menchita

It turns out that the account is suspended for non payment even though I paid last night to transfer the account.

Yes system operating very slow for myself also. Give it about 1 hour, refresh your Brower or app and try again. Hopefully the ticket will be up and running soon!!

Menchita

Yea unfortunately I have already removed the sim and rebooted the phone. I’ve also been getting errors trying to submit a ticket. It either says a1 forbidden or 404 error.

Ok so that's means it's completed. Check to see if the esim is showing as primary and turn it on. Disable your rogers sim. Might have to reboot or reset networks.  If still doesn't work submit a ticket to the chatbot lower right corner of screen.

Menchita

Oops sorry I ported in from Roger’s and it no longer works. I received the text message saying they they received approval for the port. It’s also not showing on my Roger’s account any more.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

It's possible that the port was not completed correctly.  I'll send you a number to call to verify. 

Does your koodo sim still work?

Did you disable the koodo sim and enabled the public mobile esim?

Need Help? Let's chat.