cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need new esim as my phone accidentally deleted after removing old physical sim

Th3FunGuy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent my phone deleted my e sim after getting everything activated being able to call out and send a couple test text messages to family members , it said it needed a restart after removal of old sim card. (Old bell card) I just need a new esim added to my phone so I can try out your service  

7 REPLIES 7

@Th3FunGuy wrote:

This doesn't make sense , just transfer all my information to a new acct. I'll clear the cache in my app make a new login and voila you just transfer my subscription as I put my services on hold as a lost phone. Then I'll load a new esim

@Th3FunGuy   so, you are now on a new account but same phone number?

what exactly you meant by "you just transfer my subscription as I put my services on hold as a lost phone" ?

@Th3FunGuy  You will need a new account to get another eSIM from my understanding . As it’s only for new activations .But sure give it a try and let us know if it works . And we can advice others 

Th3FunGuy

This doesn't make sense , just transfer all my information to a new acct. I'll clear the cache in my app make a new login and voila you just transfer my subscription as I put my services on hold as a lost phone. Then I'll load a new esim

Lollipop1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this happened to me a couple weeks ago. Could not get a new eSIM from the support team unfortunately. It was very annoying. What I ended up doing is porting my number to another carrier that had eSIM capability and then porting it back to Public Mobile, and starting a whole new account with a whole new plan, which then gave me a new eSIM. I did not have time to wait for a physical Sim to come in the mail and  stores I went to did not have Public Mobile Sim cards in stock. 

@Th3FunGuy as far as we know, there is a system limitations and PM support is unable to provide new eSIM if the installed one was deleted.  You can message support to confirm, but likely you have to change to physical sim for now until they are able to provide new eSIM in such case.  You can message support here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Should you need to change to physical sim, you can get it from

Once you got the sim, you can go to My Account, Profile page and make the update there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Th3FunGuy  You need to get a physical SIM card and swap the SIM card number . In profile tab of my account 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1687932565880.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

Th3FunGuy

I was getting approximately 35mb download during lunch  in the small town of Dryden, the only thing I didn't get was the ability to receive calls, but I was getting 4g and really fast loading. It was just an honest mistake and just need a new qr code sent to my email so I can add new Esim to my account

Need Help? Let's chat.