cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice

Chelseyrose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to change my plan and every time I go to submit the money that it needs to change it keeps telling me that there’s an error. I have the money in my account. It was supposed to change today but took out my old account instead of the new one, how do I get it to change to a new plan?

6 REPLIES 6

@Chelseyrose wrote:

I went on the other day to change my plan had a change for the next schedule date which was today when I checked it’s still added my old plan not the new one so when I go into change my plan now it tells me I owe 1380 so when I press payment it comes up with an error and won’t take it out of my account

@Chelseyrose , it is possible that you may be seeing cached data.  If using the app, clear app data and check again.  If using a browser, check using incognito mode.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Chelseyrose 

Are you changing your current plan on the PM app or website? The app is much easier.

If you have registered CC, it will automatically take the correct amount out as Top-up.

Login to your account then go to Subscription tab>Manage Subscription>Change Subscription on your next renewal date.

If you want to change the payment with vouchers, CC or debit. Go to Payment tab.

IMG_0198.png

Chelseyrose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went on the other day to change my plan had a change for the next schedule date which was today when I checked it’s still added my old plan not the new one so when I go into change my plan now it tells me I owe 1380 so when I press payment it comes up with an error and won’t take it out of my account

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Chelseyrose , you mentioned old account and new account?  Accounts are totally separate, one line per account.  So if you do a transaction in one account it has no effect on any other account that you may own.  Also when a plan change is done, there is an option to change immediately or on next scheduled renewal.  Generally, people use the next scheduled renewal option so that the current plan cycle is not lost.  

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

wait 24 hours and try again using Incognito browser mode and also try with PM app with Location permission 

if still has the errors, since you have enough money in the account, PM cam help to make the plan change for you.  You  ust need to open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Chelseyrose  sometimes the system needs to be nudged a few times. Log out and log back in.

Clear cache and browser or go incognito to see if the system did already changed. It happens a lot.

Need Help? Let's chat.