Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 135 replies
  • 34 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 185 replies
  • 27 Bravos

US data, text, and calls don't work with US & Canada plan?

I bought a plan that says "50GB Data within Canada and the US at 5G Speed" specifically for travel to the U.S. When I crossed the border, I didn't have any useful connectivity.I have an iPhone 14 Pro and I checked my settings to make sure that data r...

whatthedeuce by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos

From Canada and in US

Hi,I’m from Dieppe, NB, Canada. Right now, I’m in Washinghton DC. I’ve bought bia my rewards (25pts) US Roaming bundle 3G text and voice. Why can’t I use it???  Frustrating!!Let me know asaptks,Rheal

Ralph_71 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

New phone

I'm try to figure out how to transfer my number to a new phone. Any advice would be appreciated 

SamC3 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

roaming for Europe

how to buy  roaming  to Europe . I would like to  use my phone in Europe .

George-55 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

How to get refund for failed activation

I’m new to Public Mobile. I’ve just created an account, paid for a plan, and it failed to activate. The only option app shows me - contact support. Support can’t help and redirected me to this Community Support. Submit a ticket shows me 404 page. How...

yevmyr by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Not getting authentication code during login or password reset

Hello,I am unable to login to account as I am not getting authentication code for the second factor authentication. I have ordered SIM card and subscribed to a plan during my order. I have also received the SIM card. But now since I am unable to logi...

Kavithamsw by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! eSIM transfer

Just got a new iPhone I transferred my data to the new phone but eSIM is not carried over to the new phone after setting up. All my old info was brought over but eSIM isn’t active. Was wondering how to make this change? going from iPhone 12 Pro Max t...

yeahfood by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Activating

Hi community I have a problem. Can someone help?  I exported my eSIM number from Koodo completely to public Mobile. now I can’t  confirm the account at public Mobile to activate the number !

JReimer by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

WhatsApp- Foreign Carrier- Use PM number-$

If I use a foreign carrier eSIM (like aloSIM, Orange, Vodafone ) when travelling in Europe and PM sim off, have data off for my public mobile line and data switching off on both, can I use the PM number in WhatsApp? If so will there be any cost to do...

Scottpy1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

New account old number

My son has been on my account for four years. $15 plan has not decreased by the $1 per month each year, I’m still paying $17 a Month. He is creating his own account for the new $35 / 50gig plan offer ending Sept 30th. He wants to port his existing pm...

Phil09 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

International text

Hi there, can you explain what is unlimited international text? Does it mean I can send/receive text overseas for free? Tks! -- Ying

Jmszll by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

PUK Code Required

Hello, I managed to lock my sim card and now I require a PUK code. I sent a private message to @CS_Agent  yesterday but have not received a response yet. I’m unable to use my phone number and do not have access to data/call/text.I’m hoping to avoid h...

Legacy_User by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Manually release my cell phone number

I was sent a text message from Public Mobile to answer YES to release my phone number. My phone texting no longer works. I need Public Mobile to manually release my phone number by overriding the port.

Echoeliesa by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Speed test low

I noticed when watching Facebook Reel that my data freezes many times. So my husband and I each did a speed test on our phones with different providers. My husband is fine and mine is very disappointing. Never had this issue before transferring provi...

IMG_5204.png IMG_5205.png
Amanda24f by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! How can I pay in the app

My payment didn’t go through, the service is not available (no voice no data), yet I don’t see it in the app or under my account in the browser and not able to make paymentWhat should I do

Igal_Sc by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Bravos

redeem rewards

Both my wife and I have a separate PM account with different plans. Today I logged into my account and I was able to redeem rewards towards my bill payment. When my wife logs into her account it says "welcome Kim", however when she trys to access "my...

Marius2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Bravos

Hello

I’m trying to get my old number back but I can’t because I lost my cell phone and my email was linked to my public mobile number and I need a code to get into my public mobile app also the same as my email what do I do ? Is there a way I can show my ...

Katiedee by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Esim

Hitransferred my service from virgin to public .Still saying sod.i am trying eSIM still not working

Rapial by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

No Service

Hey, I've payed my bill and have an active subscription but no service what so ever. I don't see the network being down and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Berks by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Incorrect account number while porting

Hello. New here. Accidentally used wrong account number while porting. I have raised a ticket, other than that, any way to fix this thing? Thanks 

Kausar2024 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Hitting a block in transferring old phone number

In setting up my eSim, having been assured I could easily transfer over my phone number from my existing service provider (Virgin) after having set up the eSim. However,  the instructions I received warned my not to transfer if I do not have a second...

New customer/Esim/No service

I switched over today from Freedom. I successfully installed the eSIM. Apparently I successfully lost Freedom because now I have no service. However when I check for network options, I am still seeing Freedom options rather than Public. My wife sitti...

PhilASmith777 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

new public user

Hello, I just switched over yesterday. Today I was unable to make phone calls and when I text, the receiver sees my email address instead of my contact name and number. I would also like to change my profile username - but have been unsuccessful with...

Tnfriars by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Bravos
Need Help? Let's chat.