cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need actual HUMAN help please?

Yettiman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I overpayed for my initial service costs. I don't believe this was malicious but merely a simple mistake. Folks here have tried steering me towards the Customer Service section however, every time I do so, my connection times out, or I am given an error message? I need actual help, and would like to be refunded for my over-payment. Happy to be back with Public Mobile but I do need help.

7 REPLIES 7

@dust2dust wrote:

‐-------‐-----------------------------------

The above is an edit of a post that gave confusing information to the OP of which I pointed out. That discussion has been removed. Maybe repeated information posts should be removed altogether like we frequently see done.

HI @dust2dust 

Please read the sequence of events carefully

my post was NOT the post confused OP

I replied OP with the correct link at ‎10-05-2023 04:35 PM

OP replied about link confusion at 10-05-2023 05:21 PM

I replied at ‎10-05-2023 05:26 PM  and provided the wrong link. (yes, that was my fault)  But that WAS after OP said he was confused, how could  my incorrect link from 5 mins later confused OP 5 mins ago?

and I made the update/change according to our "guidance" at ‎10-05-2023 05:44 PM, OP has not came back and complain about my earlier post was convulsing.  So, what was your purpose to bring this up again at ‎10-05-2023 07:36 PM other than try to prove everyone how smart you are?  Or try tell the whole Community again I was wrong???

Please stop. Yes, you were right seeing my wrong link, but you were wrong about me confusing OP

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dust2dust 

and I was giving the correct link on my first reply.  

Then OP said "That link sends me in circles", so,  OP wasn't complaining my link

I only gave the wrong link in my 2nd reply, the reply to OP's comment "circle"

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yettiman 

The link provided in my post will send you directly to the community mailbox with a message directed to Customer Service as long as you are signed into your community account. From there you can type your message to customer service and send it their way. Everybody on the forum is a customer so if you need a customer support agent this is the best way to contact them while the ticket system is down. 

IMG_4521.png

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HI @Yettiman 

which link you used?

please use this link to open the direct message box with CS agent and then you can type your question and send

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yettiman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That link sends me in circles. Keeps asking me to type my question without giving me an actual space to post my question? I am provided plenty of opportunities to respond to "similar " questions without actually pointing me to a spot that suggests  "have a question? Post it here" that is not help. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Yettiman 

we are human, so you can share your questions here 🙂

To submit ticket with CS agent, please message them here:

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yettiman 

If you are trying to use the ticket system to contact Customer Service unfortunately it’s pretty broken with no signs of it being fixed any time soon. Good news is messaging customer service through the community mailbox works well and will connect you with someone to talk to.

PM is usually no refunds but please do reach out and explain the situation, customer service is usually pretty understanding but it’s up to the agent you get.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.