cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a mod to help with texting issue

carolyn81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my cell number to Public Mobile and it's been much longer than 5 hours and I can't send or receive texts. I can get calls but texts do not work. I tried all of the troubleshooting steps already; nothing is working. I also tried to click chatbot link to send a Mod a DM but that gives me a 404. I'm stuck with a chatbot that doesn't lead anywhere with solutions and I can't send a DM so hopefully someone here can help? 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

carolyn81

It works now. 

carolyn81

Yes.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@carolyn81 

Try rebooting your phone or resetting your network settings. If still not working contact an agent.

• you can send a private message to an Agent by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, they strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent

carolyn81

Yes; I followed all of the instructions as well as the troubleshooting. Still no texts. Calls come in but no texts come in or go out.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@carolyn81 

Did you say YES to your old provider to port out?

Need Help? Let's chat.