cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Mod Help! Failed CC Payment, Accounts now suspended!

stretchma60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i get in contact with a MOD to reactivate two accounts that were suspended following a failed Credit Card Autopay?  Bank says everything is fine on their end and we're now without service and obviously need our phones for work

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

stretchma60

Yes, that's what i meant.

I just ended up using another card for now as we really needed the phones up and running again and will speak to the mods as to whats going on with the accounts.

Thanks

@stretchma60 wrote:

could not make a payment through *611 either

Assume you mean, your credit card on file was still not acceptable. So, you're down to waiting, or getting a voucher: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Real-Time-Payment-Vouchers-are-here/m-p.... Use the voucher online or by phone. If the payment is enough for your current plan, service should restart. Wait a few minutes and you reboot your phone. 

Not much solice for you, but autorenewal failure is rare.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

stretchma60

could not make a payment through *611 either

@stretchma60 Yes, it is worth trying a different credit card or purchasing a voucher. But first try dialling *611 to see if you can make the payment. 

stretchma60

Ive contacted the mods and no reply as of yet.  Ive also spoken to Visa and they've said everything is fine but when trying to re-activate the accounts, Visa says that they are no even receiving the signal to try and process the amount.

Would trying a different card speed up this process (Amex or Mastercard)??  or is the account suspended until a MOD looks at it?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Send  a private message to the moderator team with your phone numbers and an explanation. Since you have two accounts include both account email addresses.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Given their backlog it may be a day before you have a response. Perhaps, turn on email notification of private messages so you see their response as soon as possible.

Need Help? Let's chat.