cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO ACCESS TO ACCOUNT EMAIL

Copperlee1977
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not have access to my account email, thus I cannot verify my public mobil account and I need to change my payment info as I have been suspended. How do I do this?

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

My name is Leonardo and it will be my pleasure to help you today.

You can activate a new e-mail address, you send it to us and we will change it

or you can buy a voucher for this month only.

If you have any other questions, I am at your disposal.

Kindly
Leonardo CS_Agent

Just to say it here, vouchers can be bought in quite a few stores and a couple places online. Some store clerks might think of them as cell minutes. They aren't. They're a dollar value that you add to your account. You get a 12 digit code or PIN. Then you can dial 611 and enter the 12 digits in to add money to your account. If you add enough to your account that takes you over your plan cost when suspended, it will unsuspend or reactivate the current plan.

Then you can use the text option for the 2FA part of logging in to the account and change your card.

There is also a thing called real time payments that a few stores do. You give them your phone number and they add money to your account. Same result.

Copperlee1977

Thank you. 

Copperlee1977

What is a voucher and how is it used? I need to make a payment and still no access to myvaccount email. 

Copperlee1977

Thank you

@Copperlee1977 wrote:

I do not have access to my account email, thus I cannot verify my public mobil account and I need to change my payment info as I have been suspended. How do I do this?

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Please open a ticket using the chatbot by going to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and in the chatbot, type "change self serve e-mail address".  You will then be able to access your Self Serve account.  It is also possible to use 611 to make a payment after purchasing a voucher.

Need Help? Let's chat.