cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rewards page blank

Marie_N26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good evening,

I cannot have access to my rewards page. It goes blank and doesn't change.

Do we even have rewards anymore? I paid more than I usually do. 

7 REPLIES 7

Marie_N26

Oh wow. Thank you for the precision.😊

And yeah, I looked at the catalog quickly and wasn't impressed 😑😑

@Marie_N26  the catalog is just for add-ons that you can purchase for extra data or calling.

If you want to change your plan, you have to click on Subscription and Add-ON from the main page. Regrettably,  there are not alot of options to choose from😒.

If you are going to change your plan; ensure that you choose 'Change on Renewal' to finish out your current plan.  The system will charge you immediately for the new one with no credit to the old.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You pay more because the old Loyalty Rewards program ended. No more Monetary discounts automatically apply to your bill. You get points now when you Collect 15 points you manually use them for 15$ off your bill.

Marie_N26

Thank you, your link is the only thing that work for me. I see that it's completely different now. A catalog? Well, I think I'll have to change my package 😑

Marie_N26

It didn't work from the app either. No matter where I tried to access it, it never worked unfortunately. 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

how you get into Rewards?  if you use the link from the Pop-up when you login My Account, it won't work

Close that pop up after you login My Account, then click "Rewards" on the top right , that would bring you in without problem

and you can also use PM app, click the Rewards page from bottom, works like charm there

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Marie_N26  that's been broken since day one 🙄.

Just x out at the top right and sign in.

Or use this link.

Yes there's still rewards. View the catalog.  Lots of stuff. Add on starts at 5 points.

15 points gets you $15 off your bill.

https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca/

Need Help? Let's chat.