cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan includes Province wide long distance.. and today I couldn't make a call :(

Tare85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Hoping for some advice. I've been with Public Mobile since April and love the service. Never an issue.. until this morning. I am in Toronto with a toronto area code and went to call Ajax (a 905 area code) and NEVER ever had an issue. I got a message saying I don't have long distance and my call cannot be completed..

Logged in and checked my plan, and its paid up to date and includes provincal wide long distance.

Any advice on how to resolve this? 

Thanks 🙂

-TH

10 REPLIES 10

shofixti

For those of you needing to make immediate calls, there are free VOIP solutions out there that just use your data for calls within Canada like the Google Hangouts Dialer.

thapager
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It’s speculation there’s an outage. No estimated time to repair as no one knows how to get in touch with PM technical. Check back often and check your phone’s outgoing calls regularly.

MrsGo

Same heee today. Both for me and my husband... 

mar17013

I have the same problem. Just I discovered now when I wanted to call my daugter's school.

rpinch16

Hey! My husband and I are having the same issue. I can't even call locally 😞 

Matts78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do we need to wait for a Mod to respond here?  Is there a listing of mod contacts?

shofixti

My family and I are all on Public Mobile and we've been having the same issue this morning. We're on province-wide plans and cannot complete local calls. We receive the same message you do.

SnOop

seems wide spread - contact Mods to be on safe side

Matts78

Same issue.....905 area code - Says I don't have  along distance add on.  I have province wide talk.

bmendes

Same thing here. No calls are working for me. Worked fine yesterday. 

Need Help? Let's chat.