cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan got changed automatically

shgagnej
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I enrolled for a promotional plan last year with 4GB of data. I logged into my account today and it shows my plan as expired and i have been put on some other plan with 500MB+500MB 3G data plan. Can anyone help how my plan can change automatically without taking an consent or informing me atleast.

Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

Was there still a Provincial Plan last year to sign up for? Maybe earlier in the year 2019 the plan builder still existed to get a provincial plan.

AE_Collector

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@shgagnej  To get a better understanding on what happened go into selfserve and hit the payment history link. Pick a date range of 90 days or greater. You should be able to see if and when your plan was changed.

@shgagnej

Plans don't changed unless someone logs into the account and changes it.  Is the price that you've always paid been around $25 per 30 days?  If so, it sound if you had a one-time 3GB bonus and that it has since been used up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shgagnej wrote:

Hello, I enrolled for a promotional plan last year with 4GB of data. I logged into my account today and it shows my plan as expired and i have been put on some other plan with 500MB+500MB 3G data plan. Can anyone help how my plan can change automatically without taking an consent or informing me atleast.

Thanks. 

Expired may just be that this is the last day of your paid term.

But I've not heard of plans changing on their own around here.

What was this promo that you were on? I've never heard of a 4GB offer. Are you sure it wasn't the 1GB plan with a bonus 3GB add-on. An add-on gets consumed over time. But it looks like you have 3GB of data. But the counter counts down until it's gone. And then that was for a plan cost of >=$35. Not the $25 plan of the 500+500.

So it's a little confusing what you're thinking is going on.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @shgagnej ,

Only the moderators can review your account.

Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.