cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone service has been suspended. payment due date was today and I set for autopay just now

vasajit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone service got suspended. payment due date was today. I set for autopay today (30 min ago). Please guide in reactivating my phone

Regards,

Vasajit

5 REPLIES 5

vasajit

Thanks. my  phone is active now - Dialled *611

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vasajit wrote:

My phone service got suspended. payment due date was today. I set for autopay today (30 min ago). Please guide in reactivating my phone

Regards,

Vasajit

You account did not have autopay enabled when PM server process your renewal early this morning, your account was suspended.  Now, you have your autopay setup and will be used for your future renewal.  To get your phone working again, add enough fund in your account to pay for your plan fee and click on the "reactivate current plan" link. on your overview page after login.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@vasajit....

as long as your phone features are still working, just ignore the account suspended notice. If you have a valid credit card or debit card on your account and set to Autopay...the renewal process should go ok.

As suggested, you can also load $$ into Available Funds ahead of the actual renewal, if you like. This makes the renewal process happy and you'll still get the Autopay Reward.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

vasajit

Thanks a lot!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@vasajit 

Autopay should work for your next payment cycle automatically. 

Since you are suspended now, you can manually load up funds equivalent to your plan fee.  Then it should automatically reactivate.  Either via self service account or dialing 611 on your phone.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

Need Help? Let's chat.