cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone plan changed without my permission !

leye0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM warned me sooner than usual this month about me exceeding my plan. I was surprised, because I normally have 2gb + another 2gb in my plan.

I went on the website to see what was happening, and I noticed that the Public Mobile website changed a bit (which is ok), but when I navigated in my payment history, I saw that all my old payments are displaying "2gb" instead of "2g + 2gb" (or 4gb), so it seems like PM just "forgot" that I had a better plan.

Since I no longer have any reason to be with this company if I'm stuck with this 2000s phone plan, I'd be really interested in seeing with Public Mobile if there is any way to fix this.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

This was my first thought as well @Yummy makes a good point as most of the time it is a limited 

time promo (6 or 12 months) has expired, now if you had the permanent 2GB promo then that is another story and you would need a CSA to investigate to resolve that for you.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you have any limited time promo offer for your plan? Usually 2GB are part of limited time promo.

What kind of plan do you have and since when?

Do you have any screenshots of that '2GB + 2GB' plan?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@leye0 

contact PM support team by private message CS_Agent  to check it out.

Need Help? Let's chat.