cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating a Suspended Account required time needed.

gator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering if the reactivation of an account is currently taking longer than the stated 30 minutes. My account says active by my line isn't working. I cannot call my number. It has been a few hours. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

gator

The account is active when I call the number above. When someone calls my number it says the number is not is use.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gator - It shouldn't take more than the stated time. Now that more hours have past, is it working now?

If not, what message are you receiving when you call your number?

Does your account also say Active, when you dial 611 from your device or 1-855-478-2542 from another line? 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@gator 

go to your account in front of the mien page do you see that amount at Available Fund? then go top up cart and pay.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gator 

What payment method did you use to attempt to reactivate your account?

gator

That is how I reactivated it. My account does say it is active, but it is not in reality.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@gator 

if still not working then contact PM support team by private message CS_Agent  to check it.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@gator 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to make manual payment this time.

and rebooting device.

Need Help? Let's chat.