cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone number is not working and not showing the usage in my profile

manouch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I have a plan of 10$ per month but my phone when I dial from outside giving the message that the communication is not possible?

Please help!!

45 REPLIES 45

manouch

I know anything better than you, there is a problem from Public mobile not me I never used voicemail and the stuff they have problem with their system they only sell the service without technical support, Then knock yourself out bud.

We have already went through this a few days ago. I have no doubt that you will hear from moderators and they will tell you that you indeed used up your allotted minutes.

But if taking out your frustrations with, run on, non-sensical insults and rambling, helps. Then knock yourself out bud.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Accessing/leaving voicemail counts as minutes. That might be a reason why your minutes are used up.

CCTS is the final option. Do it if you didn't receive a response within the promised 48 hours frame.

Hey @manouch, why so harsh?

Rarely are moderators in the forum these days.  The subscriber base is what provides most support these days.  Chill out, and accept it for what it is.

Huge promos right now, and a system related to payments having issues lately, so wait times for responses are elevated.

You will bet support.

manouch

Are you a moderator or what?

why you defend Public Mobile? I didin't ask you to respond me or to give me suggestion about what I need to do, I know what to do and you need to keep your recommendation for someone who is not aware of the legal procedure i know how to write my complain buddy and I know how the procedure with CCTS works, don't think that people are without knowledge here and can't understand you are a public mobile moderator or somebody who has benefits from Public Mobile.

@manouch wrote:

Yeah budy I had service for 3 years before with Public I know what does this all means, but more than 2 hours passed my phone still not working I think the best way is to make a complain trough CCTS to get an answer from Public Mobile, they have to be responsible when they sell the service if they are not hiring enough support memebers or no phone support number they won't have to sell the service as for each day of the service we are paying!

It is always the customer prerogative to seek CCTS assistance.  Go for it if you think it will restore your service.  I think your best best is to wait for the moderators to do their thing.  When you contact the CCTS, the first thing they are going to ask is if you have given the carrier a chance to respond to you.  It is going to be tough for you to say yes to that when the knowledge base clearly says that response times from the moderator team can be much longer than a couple of hours. 

manouch

Yeah budy I had service for 3 years before with Public I know what does this all means, but more than 2 hours passed my phone still not working I think the best way is to make a complain trough CCTS to get an answer from Public Mobile, they have to be responsible when they sell the service if they are not hiring enough support memebers or no phone support number they won't have to sell the service as for each day of the service we are paying!

@manouch wrote:

this is not a problem from my phone I don't see even my phone number in my account and the usage is dissappeared so the problem is from Publicmobile not my phone!

Usually no usage in the account means the allotment is all used up. 

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes i suggest you privately message the moderator team and tell them your issue. Tehy should be able to help. 

manouch

this is not a problem from my phone I don't see even my phone number in my account and the usage is dissappeared so the problem is from Publicmobile not my phone!

DaViD2018

Try rebooting your phone...I had this issue once and after a reboot, it worked fine.

manouch

it should be a technical phone number to solve the problem I paid for the service if I have to wait to get an answer why public mobile then provide services without support phone number?

If you need to contact Public Mobile, you need to contact one of the moderators for account issues.  It will take some time for moderator to respond though.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(include your phone number, account number and PIN)

manouch

no i never used my minutes maybe 5 to 6 minuters

is there anyone from publicmobile who can help?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@manouch

Is it possible that you used up your minutes?  Can you send or receive text?   Is your plan still active?  ie.  when is your payment date?

Need Help? Let's chat.