cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone number is not working and not showing the usage in my profile

manouch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I have a plan of 10$ per month but my phone when I dial from outside giving the message that the communication is not possible?

Please help!!

45 REPLIES 45

manouch

I don't want to wait for my plan to be renewed, I am sure you are a moderator but people are smarter than what you think, I will get refund for all the payment which I made plus the fee that I paid for the sim card, in this way PM will learn next time how to deal with their clients, sit back and whatch the result I am someone who knows the rules and Law in Canada I am not like some people who doesn't have any information but gives false impression to others.

Yiatiohi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No - he's correct - there is a CCTS (Commission for Complaints for Telecom-Television Services)

@stonechucker wrote:

You want to file with the CCTS.  Not the CRTC.

Yiatiohi

You seem so angry and are spending too much time being frustrated -

@manouch wrote:

Really ?

how many days to wait for my phone to work ? I am filling a complaint with CRTC now.

-- Please sit back and relax before you have a break down over a $10 plan. I have no doubt that sooner or later the moderators will fix your concerns.

Yiatiohi

Why are you so upset about and what are you saying ?

Yiatiohi

@manouch wrote:

Are you a moderator or what?

why you defend Public Mobile? I didin't ask you to respond me or to give me suggestion about what I need to do, I know what to do and you need to keep your recommendation for someone who is not aware of the legal procedure i know how to write my complain buddy and I know how the procedure with CCTS works, don't think that people are without knowledge here and can't understand you are a public mobile moderator or somebody who has benefits from Public Mobile.

WOW ---WOW !  You know much more then most about the CCTS and the legal procedures - Are you then one of those proffesional complainers and agitators?

Yiatiohi

Soo ---if you wre able to use 5 to 6 minutes then what is the problem?

@manouch wrote:

no i never used my minutes maybe 5 to 6 minuters

is there anyone from publicmobile who can help?

katiatall

We, the customer, have the right to take our business elsewhere if we don't like that arrangement.

Well said!

katiatall

No they do not have to ! ---  "has to provide the support 24/7" --- Just like they also have the right to cancel service to anyone .  Just like you

@manouch wrote:

Buddy you can't understand what I say I am not using my cell for business people buyinf cell phone becauise they need it for many occational usage that doesn't mean that they use for business!

try to understand that this company has to provide the support 24/7 as they are selling service for bussiness use or personnal matter. If they can't offer support they won't have to offer cell service that is the rule of the legal contract for the service!

The moderators has to answer otherwise there is a lots of way to oblige them to answer they, public mobile is not offering free service then the moderators has to answer they don't have right to put you down that is an obligation.

have the right to choose another cell provider. 

katiatall

So your loosing thousands of $$$$ not being able to communicate with your clients by your $10 plan? LOL. LOL Smiley Frustrated

@manouch wrote:

Yes buddy you maybe retired or you use your cellphone for fun but I need my cell that’s why I want to have service I paid for it is more than two days nobody can call me and I can’t make call, this not being rude this what we called contract for service I paid and public has to provide me service if they dan’t They have to compensate me for wasting my time and the money I spent for this garbage cell plans and company.So I need a moderator to fiz the problem or compensate me to go to another carrier.

katiatall

Maybe you should start a "Go Fund Me" to try to get your $10 -- LOL

@manouch wrote:

If public mobile refund me I will go for sure to other company.

manouch

If public mobile refund me I will go for sure to other company.

yiatioxi-ok

Why not just forget about PM since your having problems with it — and go on with your life. Bell offers a good $15 / month plan with unlimited texts - I have this which in my case includes 200 loyalty voice minutes. I also have the PM $10 plan because you can add data and long distance for very cheap and as a bonus they roll over until they are used up. 

manouch

they don't care about theeir clients I already made a comlaint and will wait for them to answer me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manouch wrote:

I don't know what is your role in this forum as it seems you are someone who has benefit ffrom public mobile or you are a moderator, you need to get some legal information before writing the stuff on the forum.

I don't have a "role" here. I'm a fellow customer here trying to help. It's funny how people all upset go around accusing everyone that they are somehow affiliated with the target of their upset.

I'm a happy customer. That's it.

If you see a blue background tag saying Mod or an orange background tag saying PM then THEY are the affiliated/employees. You can give your legal arguments to them. The rest of us are fellow customers. And mostly happy about it too. And have reasonable expectations of what they're paying for.

How's that bright red blob hanging over the little envelope icon up top looking? Maybe all this time ranting, you've long since had a reply from the mods. Have a look. We'll wait.

yiatioxi-ok

Your a profesional complainer - right?

manouch

This not your businness at all and I don't need you to argue with me I am waitig for a moderator if really there is to do the support.

yiatioxi-ok

First of all I'm not your buddy. And no I'm not retired and plan to use my PM plan in addition to my Bell Mobility plan. PM offers 200 minutes of nation-wide long distance calling for only $8. In addition to your complaining and insults what do you do that enables you to be without a working phone for days?

@manouch wrote:

Yes buddy you maybe retired or you use your cellphone for fun but I need my cell that’s why I want to have service I paid for it is more than two days nobody can call me and I can’t make call, this not being rude this what we called contract for service I paid and public has to provide me service if they dan’t They have to compensate me for wasting my time and the money I spent for this garbage cell plans and company.So I need a moderator to fiz the problem or compensate me to go to another carrier.

manouch

I don't know what is your role in this forum as it seems you are someone who has benefit ffrom public mobile or you are a moderator, you need to get some legal information before writing the stuff on the forum.

When you paid to get a service we call it contract for service it means two parties has to respect the contract, I paid Public Mobile for getting cellphone servicethey have to render me the service my usage can be perosnal of business this is not important the contract remain the same.

Public Mobile even their plan is chepaer or whatever they have to provide technical support as they provide service, when they are busy and can't handdle to render the service they won't have to sell the service and they have to hire more technical support agent to respond to the technical problems that can't be solved by their customers not to say they you have to wait for a moderator and there is no moderator.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manouch wrote:

Buddy you can't understand what I say I am not using my cell for business people buyinf cell phone becauise they need it for many occational usage that doesn't mean that they use for business!

try to understand that this company has to provide the support 24/7 as they are selling service for bussiness use or personnal matter. If they can't offer support they won't have to offer cell service that is the rule of the legal contract for the service!

The moderators has to answer otherwise there is a lots of way to oblige them to answer they, public mobile is not offering free service then the moderators has to answer they don't have right to put you down that is an obligation.

Buddy you can't understand what I say I am not saying YOU are using it for business. When you say you NEED your phone that usually means something more than casual use. Which usually translates to business or some other communications requirement like your employment.

A business can set up any operating model they like. This one chooses to rely on this Community to support their customers. Which is 24/7. If there's a deeper problem that fellow customers can't handle then it's suggested to the customer to contact the mods. And 12 hours a day for those escalations is not terrible service. If the business chooses to remain understaffed even for higher volumes of problems then that's a cost/business choice they choose to make. We, the customer, have the right to take our business elsewhere if we don't like that arrangement.

manouch

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manouch wrote:

It has been said on several occasions here that PM may not be suitable for mission-critical business users.

The rest of us here are having a fine time with acceptable service and everything works fine and like to pay less for their service. To get less, we don't need hand-holding and bills in the mail for tax purposes and call centres on standby 24/7.

Again, I hope you haven't been sending multiple messages to the mods. It's kinda dumb that it works this way but apparently doing so drops you back down the queue. So don't. Be patient.

manouch

yiatioxi-ok

I activated my PM number yesterday and all works great. I even got my $25 credit already.  PM works as good as my previous Bell Mobility plan. Very happy!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manouch wrote:

Really ?

how many days to wait for my phone to work ? I am filling a complaint with CRTC now.

Fill yer boots.

The Community here of fellow customers has tried to narrow down where the problem might be but you've insisted on being rude. Ever hear the saying about honey and vinegar?

You want to file with the CCTS.  Not the CRTC.

manouch

Really ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

This username says he's been here for a couple years but he only just signed up to the Community yesterday. Hmm

This is a low-budget consumer-level service. If you've sent a PM to the mods then you'll just have to sit back and wait. Don't send another PM or you get dropped down the queue.

manouch

Yeah I was just waiting for you to advise me 

I really don’t need your advise buddy so you advise your family instead.

yiatioxi-ok

Sooo if you don’t like PM why do you bother with it— just go to another service provider and stop whining 

yiatioxi-ok

What on earth are you talking about?

Need Help? Let's chat.