cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone does not support esim and i subscribed to esim

Timana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When i subscribed i checked my IMEI and it said my phone does support esim but after i subscribed when i want to activate it it told me that my phone does not support esim what should i do ?

7 REPLIES 7

@Timana  Contact customer service and see if they can be of any help (the esim was free so your concern is that you paid for the plan?).  Submit a ticket using the chat/message bubble bottom right of this page.  If that doesn't work then send a private message to customer service using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.  

So you don't want to continue with a physical sim?  It does have advantages since it can be switched from phone to phone if you get a new one whereas with the esim you have to pay again. 

Timana

But what do i do about the esim i bought and the subscribtion?

@Timana 

if no Add esim button , then it is not esim compatible.  But the physical sim from:

Timana

There is not

@Timana from what I understand A54 might or might not have esim depends on the region the phone was from

Can you check your Sim Manager on your phone, check if a Public Mobile esim is already there.  Or check if there is a button Add eSIM on that screen

Timana

Samsung A54

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Timana what phone do you have?

you can buy a physical sim from Telus/Koodo store and then open ticket with PM support to make the change for you

Need Help? Let's chat.