cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My internet is not working

Sunyoungahn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed the payment amount because I wanted to get 20G internet. But it doesn't work. How can I use the Internet (20G) network?

7 REPLIES 7

There is no one to call. The only way is through private messaging here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Have you tried any of the suggestions offered? Sometimes replies have multiple items in them so it could be confusing to answer or try them all. We ask questions and suggest things to try to help track down where the problem is.
Like reset network settings, power off restart, turn on data (not roaming), turn off any data limiter options on the phone, verify the APN.

Sunyoungahn

Where can i call? Actually i want to send email. Do you know Customer service email?

@Sunyoungahn 

did you try Reset All Networks on your phone?

Also, make sure you don't have any data limiter enabled. 

and you have another phone to test your sim card as well?

@Sunyoungahn 

Check your settings to see if Roaming is enable (turned on).

If it is, reset the Network in the settings and it will reboot your phone but you need to re-enter your wifi password on your phone.

Sunyoungahn

Screenshot_20230829-205134_Samsung Internet.jpg

 i checked it and i have 20G Why doesn't it work?

@Sunyoungahn 

can you make calls?

did you login My Account and check if you still have data left? To avoid cache problem, please login using Incognito mode

and if you have data still, try reboot the phone first, then try Reset All networks (or Reset network Settings on iPhone)

Sunyoungahn

My internet is not working.  I can not use the internet without Wi-Fi.  

Need Help? Let's chat.