cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My international text is not working

Mariu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been sending texts internationally which is covered under my plan with no luck. They have never been delivered. Any tips on what c the reasons could be

Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9

Mariu

Yes it shows on the history. This is a recent issue 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

which country you are sending to?

and if you check usage history on My Account, does it show that you are sending one out?

Mariu

Yes. Thanks for your time to answer. I still need a resolution 

@hairbag1 

Yes I forgot to mention that both parties must have WhatsApp. If they are registered with a Meta platform. It is easy to register.

Mariu

Not all the time especially if the receipt doesn't have internet available all the time. So sending text would help reaching out when the receipts internet is off 

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Mariu 

You can download the WhatsApp and you can make calls and text around the world for free when you are connected to wifi.

I think you can only place calls / texts to another WhatsApp client...not just any number.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mariu 

You can download the WhatsApp and you can make calls and text around the world for free when you are connected to wifi.

Mariu

Yes that what I have been doing 

@Mariu wrote:

I have been sending texts internationally which is covered under my plan with no luck. They have never been delivered. Any tips on what c the reasons could be

If you're trying to send these text message with the phone number formatted as 011xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, try using +countrycode (whatever the country's code number is) followed by the rest of the number instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.