cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My free data holiday promotions for december never receive any texr yet.

Ferd1965
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screenshot_20221204-082606_Yahoo Mail.jpg

16 REPLIES 16

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM is trying users patience. Not sure this is the way of treating your loyal customers.

Everyone is missing the point. @Ferd1965  is flying to US and will not receive text msg without US add-on. 

@Ferd1965 

your only option, if you don’t receive the msg before your trip, is to open a ticket after Dec 15 and ask PM to add manually.

rodneyyap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You will definitely get it. They are texting everyone based on alphabetical order. Coming soon!

@Ferd1965 wrote:

Dont be a lameduck..its been 6 days since you sent an email..

@Ferd1965   PM will be sending the text to different batch of users from Dec 1st to 15th.  So, there are 9 more days (including today) for them to send 🙂

🎄is a season for 🦃. , not 🦆🙂

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Also waiting for it. anyway these adds NOT for us roaming.

Ferd1965

Dont be a lameduck..its been 6 days since you sent an email..

@Ferd1965 wrote:

Thats RIDICULOUS...pls. send me the text

ASAP...

@Ferd1965   how is that ridiculous?    it was clearly said PM will send out the text to different users on different date, and you have until Dec 31 to reply the text and claim it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-with-Public-Mobile/td-p...

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 

Ferd1965

Thats RIDICULOUS...pls. send me the text

ASAP...

Ferd1965

Thats ridiculous...its useless when i cant use this coming friday...send me now the text as promise  PLEASE!!!

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The free add-ons wouldn't help in USA anyway. It's calling from Canada, not calling while International. That's a different add-on. Same with data.

@Ferd1965  PM will still send out different batches until Dec 15. 

Just in case you still not received before your US trip, wait till after Dec 15 and open ticket with PM Support and they can help to add them manually

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Ferd1965 

Sorry but, you can't get it sooner.  You'll have to buy an add on of data then, to tie you over until then.

Ferd1965

Please text me..ASAP since im flying to USA on Friday

Ferd1965

I need it now since im travelling to USA on Friday..ASAP please

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Ferd1965 

The text message is being sent out in batches until December 15. There's still time so don't worry.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

They are sending texts out in batches, not everyone will get it at the same time. Wait until Dec. 16th, if you still have not received the text by then, contact CSA to have them add the bonuses for you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ferd1965 

Be more patient.  The text will likely be coming soon.

One of my account is still pending on the text, while the others have received the text.  

Need Help? Let's chat.