cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data has not been working for the past year

TXx041
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys,

has any of you not been able to use your data? i haven't been able to use it for the past year and tried several times to contact customer support to no avail. They are also very lousy at customer service, removed my old rewards without even informing me or compenstating me. I heard some people got compenstated. Any advice on how to approach this aggravating situation with their extremely unhelpful team?

3 REPLIES 3

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

why and how you stand a year with no data and only decide to get it cleared up now?

what phone you have? did you try Reset All Networks? or maybe you tried on another phone?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@TXx041  that's strange that you don't have data for such a long time?

Are you still able to make and receive calls, texts?

Is your account up to date? 

To fix the data issue you can try to reset your phone networks. 

The compensation that everyone received if they were switched from the loyal rewards program was extra data based on your current plan that was given in April with a 150-day expiration date. 

If you were on the $15 plan you got 5GB of data.  

There were emails and texts messages sent from Public Mobile on March 6 advising of the upcoming changes. 

You can contact them here.

them https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Or

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@TXx041 

Data should be useable, unless your device needs to have it's APN settings reset.

You may also wish to try rebooting device and resetting network connections.   If you can, try the SIM card in another device for awhile to see if data works on the other device.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system by clicking here , then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.