cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data has been gone over 6G in one day

vincezzh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Public Mobile,

My new 90-day period was just started yesterday but my data has been gone over 6G and I am sure I never used that much yesterday. Could you check it for me?

Thanks,

Vince

4 REPLIES 4

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have "My Data Manager" (Android version) installed on three phones/accounts here and it works quite well, very accurate when comparing to the PM Self-Service site.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would not uses teh built in data trackers.  install mydatamanager (android or iphone) or datawitness (android) they allow 90 day terms.   both are good.

glad to see data is back to normal.  

vincezzh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your reply. I re-login my account and the data has been reset. What a magic it is.

By the way, I checked the data usage by your way. I used around 100m yesterday. 🙂

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

PM's data calculator is usually quite accurate. Login to your account and click Check Usage. If that does not look correct click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and request explanation. 

Often usage blips are related to automatic downloads set to use cellular data. With iPhone you need to be sure wifi assist is OFF, otherwise you could be using cellular data even while on wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.