cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data add-on is not shown

BAL
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I just bought a data add-on of 1 GB. First, this is the most expensive 1 GB I ever bought. But second, I paid $30 for the add-on but the fund went to my balance rather than show 1 GB data add-on. Is billing takes time to transfered my balance to my add-ons? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BAL you can have a look at this article for more info about purchasing an add-on. You need to topup your account first and then purchase addon https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@BAL wrote:

Hi, I just bought a data add-on of 1 GB. First, this is the most expensive 1 GB I ever bought. But second, I paid $30 for the add-on but the fund went to my balance rather than show 1 GB data add-on. Is billing takes time to transfered my balance to my add-ons? Thanks.

If the amount is sitting in your Available funds then you need to go in and "re-purchase" the data addon.  The process is two steps the first time you "purchase" the addon it actually just adds money to your Available funds.  So that is why you have to go in and purchase it again.  I think other providers ahve a higher charge for 1GB I would have to look.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.