cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My card has no signal

suzukisze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried the all suggestion including reset the network setting.

I have also tried another phone to use the card, still not working. Seems it’s the card problem. do I need to buy a new one? Or how can I change it?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@suzukisze wrote:

I have tried the all suggestion including reset the network setting.

I have also tried another phone to use the card, still not working. Seems it’s the card problem. do I need to buy a new one? Or how can I change it?

@suzukisze has this SIM card ever been used on an account before? SIM cards cannot be reused once accounts have been closed on them, or they have been swapped with another SIM card.

If you are looking to active, see here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/ns/portal/activation

Or,

Click this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

See "How To Change Your SIM Card"

at the bottom of this Help Article: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/sim-swap-fraud

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @suzukisze   If you are using PM for sometime and it is a new issue today, try to put your SIM in another phone and test again.  This to make sure it is not the device problem

If you just activated, then it could be just SIM setup issue on the system.  You just need to open a ticket with PM CS Agent and they will confirm.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@suzukisze 

Did you go through the activation process (see Activate) at top of screen?

Were you using a NEW Public Mobile SIM card?

Were you porting from another provider?

Have you used this phone before with another mobile provider?

Before you go buy another SIM card, it's very helpful to know a bit more about your situation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you went through the activation process and inserted the card and ...what?... Or are you replacing your SIM?

Need Help? Let's chat.