cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My brother can't log in.

AlienRenders
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My brother has an account at public mobile. When he logs in, it asks him for a 6 digit code. He enters it and then he gets a screen with a leaf on it. No buttons or anything else. If he refreshes, it just asks him to log in again.

Can this please be fixed? Thanks.

I've issued a ticket, but the fact that this has been happening for years and still happening, I'd like to request that the people at public mobile please fix their login system. I'm a programmer. I'll fix it for you for free if you can't get someone to do it. It's really not that hard. Why is this still happening?

5 REPLIES 5

@AlienRenders 

I always use the app. It seems faster and easier to use.

Now you can only activate a new SIM/eSIM on the app. Not like the old days when you can do it on the website.

AlienRenders

Cleared the cache. No change. If he can't use his laptop, he'll have to find another provider. 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AlienRenders another option would be to try a different browser. First time I signed up I couldn't proceed in creating an account on Safari but was able to on Firefox. Now Safari seems to be no trouble

AlienRenders

It's on the website. Didn't even know there was an app. Clearing cache will wipe all saved passwords from his laptop so I can't do that. I'll see if I can manually clear it.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AlienRenders is this happening on the website or from the PM app? Has he tried clearing cache or app data? If it's from his phone he could try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. I haven't had any issues logging in through app or website and we haven't seen too many of these on posts lately

Need Help? Let's chat.