Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

DannyV
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wanna talk with someone 

24 REPLIES 24

Quite understandable @DannyV 

That won’t happen here, regrettably. The renewal date will always fall back a day every couple months on average.

DannyV

Good point. But I like to have 1 date for my payment 

and @DannyV , with the 5% saving , that's 18.25 days saving. Take away the 5 days, you still saving 13.25 days with PM.  

and on top of that, you get 10 points for Anniversary bonus, that is another $10 saving 

just want to make sure you get your math correct before you jump ship.

Geez @DannyV , thought I may had reeled you back in.

Guess not.  

The extra 5 days is really a game changer?  

That’s like an extra $3 - $10 per YEAR, or less than a dollar each month.  (depending on your plan of choice)

Think it over.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

lol Wow. Seriously? Bye indeed. We would all be curious to hear what you found elsewhere.

@DannyV PM had rewards to save you money, so the reward can easily exceed the 5 days difference 🙂

DannyV

5 extra days a years… so thanks for your help bye! 

@DannyV just because that 1 day??

which one is your old company??

DannyV

ok thank you i will go back to my old company 😌

@DannyV 

PM is on a 30 day cycle and not on a monthly cycle. So it shorten by a day every 2 months and you are paying 5 extra days a year.

You’re very welcome. Things do get better around here – just remember to ask on this forum when something goes awry.

DannyV

Maybe! Thanks 😊

You’re not my customer.

None of us here are employed by public mobile.

We are customers.

edit:  no one’s calling you stupid, BTW @DannyV 

Stick around and maybe things will improve.  

DannyV

If you are the mayor & you talk like that with your customer yes maybe its a good reason…Do you think you talk with a clown? Im not stupid I just asked because in the past that never happened witch always company. Thanks a lot have a good day!

Always a good idea to understand what your purchasing, @DannyV 

PM doesn’t hide that all plans are 30 days.

A year is 365 1/4 days.

Is that reason enough to leave?

@DannyV @It’s every 30day cycle of service .. so billing dates always change each month 

@DannyV PM runs on 30 days cycle, not monthly.   Hence the renewal date will change after a 31 days month.  This is normal 

Yup. The service is 30 days, not monthly.

DannyV

the date of my subscription is the 24th… and the date keeps changing and now the payment is on the 18th…. for having gone from 24 to 23, 22, 21, 20, 19 and now the 18 what is the problem… if the problem persists I will simply leave

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Guess @DannyV isn’t in a chatty mood

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@DannyV   Are you having payment problems?  If autopay failed, then try to manually top up the account by selecting Reactivate option.  You can also purchase a voucher from 7/11, SDM, London Drugs or Shell and add the funds by dialing 611 on your phone which will give you more time to sort the billing issue.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

And bear in mind, @DannyV , we are customers on this forum just like you, so approach means everything.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Wanna describe the problem you're having? Maybe we have some ideas and suggestions or insight.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DannyV @there is no one to talk to on phone hence the low cost plans but you can reach support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.