Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My add on data not working

Tbialy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hay team,

What to do when add on data don't work,

It's annoying me that it says i have data to use but when I go on LTE it gives me no internet access, i also got a text from public mobile to say I ran out of data. And when I try to submit a ticket it only gives me an error logging in. What should I do..

Best Thomas ( see pics)

Screenshot_20220816-115449.png

Screenshot_20220816-115453.png

Screenshot_20220816-115938.png

9 REPLIES 9

memorymaze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Following as I’m having exact same issue. Ran out of data on a road trip. I had some left over from promo and bought another gig but I have no data service despite having 1.83 G remaining in my add on.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Use the envelope icon up next to your sun avatar and then click on the little pencil icon by the Inbox and then in the to box type cs_agent. It will find it after a few letters and you can select it. Then type a subject, then in the body. They'll ask you some verification questions.

Tbialy

Is it just me but the Cs agent login doesn't work for me

Screenshot_20220816-122020.png

Screenshot_20220816-122043.png

 and its not my password cuz i log in to the community using the same password 

Tbialy

Yeah it says the same it says i have promo data. But no more of my base data plan, but nothing works, doing a private message to C's agent 

So did clicking the little spinner change any numbers? From your images, you appear to be out of plan data but it shows some promo data left. That should work. But if that is also down to nothing then you're out of data. You could buy another gig to hold you over until your next renewal in 6 days.

Tbialy

Jesus sorry didn't want to accept myself just tried to hit replay but thank you guys for helping 

Tbialy

Yeah it was as part of a promo bonus 2 GB and it says i have 1.22 left this month but doesn't allow me to change,

Prof my internet not working without wifi:

Screenshot_20220816-121456.png

Screenshot_20220816-121451.png

Screenshot_20220816-121415.png

Lux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What type of add-on do you have?

If you still have data (check your account, and use the refresh button to refresh the stats), then you can ignore the text message.

If you're getting log-in errors, try using a different browser or using Incognito mode.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you click on that little spinner refresh button lower down under your promotions usage box.

And maybe the other one under that red bar of plan usage.

See if any numbers change.

Need Help? Let's chat.