cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not call *611 I'm out of minutes I have a voucher to top up account but I don't know which email and password I used for this account please help me 

7 REPLIES 7

sure2806
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try to recharge online with any other option like credit card or any other app , you can use your voucher for later recharges

@hTideGnow wrote:

did you try calling *611 and confirmed not working?   BTW, if you calling via *611, you need your PIN to use the voucher

did you try Forgot Password to unlock My Account.  Just try any email you have used and see which one get through the Step 1..  

And since when your service was suspended?  You only have 90 days to reactivate the service.

If you are within 90 days  and you cannot get through Forgot Password, please open a ticket with Chatbot on the lower right.  You can get to open ticket screen by:

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

You only need PIN if you pay via credit card.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

did you try calling *611 and confirmed not working?   BTW, if you calling via *611, you need your PIN to use the voucher

did you try Forgot Password to unlock My Account.  Just try any email you have used and see which one get through the Step 1..  

And since when your service was suspended?  You only have 90 days to reactivate the service.

If you are within 90 days  and you cannot get through Forgot Password, please open a ticket with Chatbot on the lower right.  You can get to open ticket screen by:

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@07 

try to do Forgot your password visit Here link,and enter your email address,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@07 wrote:

I can not call *611 I'm out of minutes I have a voucher to top up account but I don't know which email and password I used for this account please help me 

Hello @07 

Have you ever registered for a Self Serve account?

If not, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you have registered, can you try the Forget Password option with different emails they may be?

If still issues after these steps, ask CSA to help.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@07 : What happens when you try to dial 611? You should be able to call it if your plan is suspended. When was the last time you paid? If more than ~4 months ago then your account has deactivated.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@07 

I would try and check your email inbox including trash folders searching for emails from @ publicmobile.ca

Need Help? Let's chat.