Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to login to change my credit card because I had to get my old one canceled. However, it is not allow me to login it saying my email address doesn’t even exist. What do I do?


Mayor / Maire

 hi to change or reset your email/username you need to contact a cs agent 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here

Or  private message them here


@Joanne1970   how long has your account be suspended?  if the account was suspended for over 90 days, It would have been closed permanently and cannot be reactivated


Try calling 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter your phone number and see if it can find your account


If it can, then just login problem, please open ticket with PM Support to get the account issue sorted out


1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link:

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there


Need Help? Let's chat.