cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Mohand_2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is desactived.

it's been a week, every day I try to connect. it always shows me an error*Yous have excedded the number of attemps, please try again in 1 hour*

Can you help me please

My account : xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

my phone  ###-###-####

Thank Yous

4 REPLIES 4

mpsrent1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your personal details are still visible. As others have stated, you should edit your post and remove these details. Just click on the Forgot Password link. 

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try "Forgot Password", change it, and wait for confirmation e-mail.

And, yes, remove personal info from post.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Mohand_2023 , for your own privacy & security please remove your personal information - phone number & email address from this public/open forum! You’re posting this for other Customers to read & respond back to for help!

I responded earlier & it was removed!

Edit: @softech are you online? If so can you please remove Op’s personal information?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mohand_2023 

This is a public forum. Please edit your personal information out.

If you need an agent:

• you can send a private message to an Agent by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.