cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account not able to load after sign in

momma0178
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not able to go to my account I've cleared cashe/ cookies tried 2 browsers still get the same error message attached.  My plan ran out and won't auto renew as I have to change my card info to my new one .  I've not been able to use my phone for over a week. HELP!!! IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVING AND NEED MY PHONE 

Screenshot_20220827-123018.png

5 REPLIES 5

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@momma0178 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@momma0178 wrote:

I'm not able to go to my account I've cleared cashe/ cookies tried 2 browsers still get the same error message attached.  My plan ran out and won't auto renew as I have to change my card info to my new one .  I've not been able to use my phone for over a week. HELP!!! IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVING AND NEED MY PHONE 

Screenshot_20220827-123018.png

@momma0178 hi if you already cleared everything and changed browsers contact a cs agent to help reset your email also they can update your cc if needed

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

@momma0178 

Or try a different device.  Lab top or computer if possible.  

If you still having issues and need immediate service, you could purchase a payment voucher in store or online (recharge.com - service fee applies) and then load by dialing 611 on your phone.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

To get your services working sooner you can also buy vouchers and enter them in using 611 or use real time payments. Then you have the time to figure out accessing your account and changing your card while having services.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@momma0178   this happens sometimes.  

Try to launch Incognito mode of the browser (click on the 3 dots on the top right and select that, some browser calls it InPrivate or Private mode)

Or install another browser like Edge/Chrome and try it with the other browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.