cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is on hold but I already made a payment

WpgJets204
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is on hold but I made a payment for the amount of 168.00$ on August 28, 2023. I purchased three months service from November 24,2023 thru to February 22, 2024. I paid for the promotional 5G 60gb per month for 90 days.  Please advise on how to reach customer service to remedy my account. This is unusual as I had no problems using Public Mobile in past.

3 REPLIES 3

docbob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is similar to what happened to me, they charged me three times on my credit card (for three months) and then suspended my account after one month, I sent a ton of message and no replies, nothing as of this post, great service Public Mobile. I had to pay again to get my phone reconnected. I missed business calls, and I'm not one bit happy. And yes I checked my statement, they charged me three times.

First transaction ID ending in 2285 for $44.85

Second transaction ID ending in 4073 for $44.85

Last transaction ID ending in 3744 for $44.85

Clearly they over charge people often enough to see multiple posts on here. Wow.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@WpgJets204 wrote:

My account is on hold but I made a payment for the amount of 168.00$ on August 28, 2023. I purchased three months service from November 24,2023 thru to February 22, 2024. I paid for the promotional 5G 60gb per month for 90 days.  Please advise on how to reach customer service to remedy my account. This is unusual as I had no problems using Public Mobile in past.

@WpgJets204 , since you just made the payment today November 24th, this may be a silly question but is your phone service working (incoming & outgoing calls, text & data)? If so your account may just be going through renewal. Mine always says on hold, suspended during renewal but my service still works. I still panic though!

If it’s not working please send a private message to CS_Agent for help.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Edit: Did you changed plans & if so did you set it to change on renewal or right away? Or is it the same plan?

@WpgJets204 wrote:

Service for a 90-day plan that started on August 28 would expired at the end of November 25 with a new 90 day plan beginning on November 26.  When did your plan last renew?

Need Help? Let's chat.