cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register account when I already have one?

Morgan5449
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with public mobile for years, however when I log in now it’s asking me to register my account? I have an account but I can’t seem to access it anymore?

6 REPLIES 6

Morgan5449

Okay thanks

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Morgan5449 wrote:

Thanks again,

so when I do this, it says I already have an eversafe ID.

In that case, contact a CS Agent directly at the link below to have them sort it out for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Morgan5449

Thanks again,

so when I do this, it says I already have an eversafe ID.

mojorising

Yes, so instead of trying to log in, click on the sign-up button. Your account will still be there, it will just be enforced with the new Eversafe ID system that PM moved over to.

Morgan5449

Thanks for your reply. The last time I was able to log in was maybe 2 months ago?

my issue is that my email and password no longer log me into my account - when I use them it’s asking me to register. So I don’t understand how to recover my actual account. 

mojorising

When was the last time you signed in to your account? sounds like you haven’t created an Eversafe ID. You will need to create one before logging in to your account so click on Sign Up and create an ID using your registered email and password.

Need Help? Let's chat.