cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account got suspended after topping up my account

maggie_liang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I topped up last monday, and the transaction shows PM have received the money, but it still suspended my account, can anyone help?

8 REPLIES 8

markevee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you tried changing plans to the same plan or adding a add on. 

That might help and work. No idea why it got suspended if you still had a balance, talk to a moderator.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maggie_liang wrote:

I topped up last monday, and the transaction shows PM have received the money, but it still suspended my account, can anyone help?

@maggie_liang , take a look at this post below by @Dunkman about making a small payment...try it and see if it works. The original thread is found here and relates to a person who is not on autopay, but pays manually.  

Dunkman

Mayor / Maire

Re: URGENT! Account suspended!

@sahilshaikh1595

Usually, if you have enough funds in your account, the plan should renew automatically.  

There have been a few cases in the last several weeks with similar situation to you.  Other customers have manually loaded a small amount of money into their balance/account and this seemed to re-activate their account.  I cannot guarantee that this would work, but it did work for other people.  

mooj1i
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when you add the the money After the Plan(package ) expiry . the moment you add Fund to the account it will go towards your avaliable balance. at the point you will need to re add the plan of your choice or if the same plan is avalible still.

i always insure the Fund is avaliable in my account before the plan is set to expire or i have it set up for autopay. this way if i have a promotional plan i will not loose it as sometimes if you loose a package that was promotional it might not be able to re added,

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@maggie_liang wrote:

No Charges above the topup

So all the money you top up went to your balance?

Try change plans (change to the same plan). If you couldn't, you will probably need to Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time)

maggie_liang

No Charges above the topup

maggie_liang

1 day after the aniversary day, it shows $50 under my available found.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

"Transaction shows PM have received the money" you mean bank statement or Self-Serve? You should see two "Debit (Charges)" lines above your top-up.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@maggie_liang 

Did you top up your account before or after your renewal date? And that amount showed up under your Available Funds in your self-serve account?

Need Help? Let's chat.