cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rewards not applied on last bill.

Blackbearwhite
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My Rewards were not applied on my last bill. My MC was charged(automatic payments) full amount($15+Tx) without my rewards applied.($2+$1+$1).

Thank you,

Flori

11 REPLIES 11

Well then that's hardly the solution of the question 🙂

Can you provide images of your payment history here for the last few renewals. Did you possibly use the lost/stolen function before your last renewal?

Adding - by the way, to anyone interested, interesting on the all posts view that the little green checkmark at the far right is gone. It was there recently.

Blackbearwhite

Hi, I login in to Payments and find My Upcoming Bill showing the rewards as should be. My last bill(September 2022) does not applied my regular monthly rewards.

Thank you for help.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Blackbearwhite 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to check it for you

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Blackbearwhite chexk your Payment History and compare how PM charged you this time and last time

Login to My Accounts and confirm if you see all your eligible rewards and confirm if they are showing in $ value

update: sorry, typed slow.. already said above...

If you login to your account and get in to the Payments screen and find My Upcoming Bill , do you see the rewards area and dollar amounts?

Blackbearwhite

No changes I did.

Blackbearwhite

I think so. I did not make any changes.

Blackbearwhite

No, I did not make any changes to the plan or rewards.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Might you have opted in to the new points system?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Loyalty, autopay and referrals should be applied on every bill unless you did any changes to your plan. Community rewards might  miss one month depending on timing.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Blackbearwhite Hi have you recently made an early plan change ? If you have you would pay full amount this cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.