cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rewards Sign in - ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

Mcchen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
So I signed into their new portal for My Rewards, and then I noticed a big fat heading after I logged in:

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED Contact us to reactivate your account. Contact us

I have multiple accounts with PM, and only one account has this heading, other accounts are fine
9 REPLIES 9

GordKoyama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Annoying.

@Mcchen 

Happened to me too. Here is my thread below. Like @Lieux  a CSA said not to worry about it, however I will take screenshots of my rewards page just before renewal in case something goes sideways.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/New-Rewards-Page-says-quot-Account-Suspen...

Mcchen

Thank you all. I think I got my answer, which is Don't do anything and let it play out.

Mcchen

I used the same log in for both My Rewards and My Account. And they both worked. No issue.

Just this annoying banner at the top of the My Rewards account saying my Account is Suspended.

Must be growing pains with the new reward system.

Try to ignore the messaging and when your phone services work, you're good to go!!!

HI @Mcchen   are you using the same username (email address) and password as My Account to login to My Rewards?  They share the same username/password.  Can you double check to see if you can login to My Account?

Mcchen

Thanks for the prompt reply. The "My Account" log in doesn't have this message. Only the "My Rewards" account log in has this message.

I have around $98 in the account. and My plan is only $10.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Mcchen  It’s the same for one of our family account. I reached the support and they answered: no worries. Public Mobile knows about this now. Hopefully it will be fixed one day .

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mcchen 

That's an unusual message.

If your phone services work, your account is not suspended and you need not worry about what appears to be erroneous messaging.

If your phone services do not work, you'll need to make a payment to reactivate services. You can do this on self serve using a credit card, or through *611, or by purchasing a public mobile payment voucher.

Need Help? Let's chat.