cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Data Stopped working

captgrant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can an admin look into why my bonus data doesn't work anymore?

My regular plan data has stopped working as well

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

HCorbees

I had this happen to me as well! I looked in my app and it said I had 2.5 GB of data left on my plan plus the 245 GB of bonus data. I decided to log into my account from my laptop and all of a sudden, everything updated to show I had used everything and the bonus data was over 😞 Wish I had known that sooner as I only got a text saying I had used 95% of my data. Wish they would add in a 75% used text.

Caperc

Hi Captgrant

Just wondering if you got any help from the Admin, I too had almost 200 Gb Data that i was using until it recently dissapeared from my accout

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@captgrant something else to look for (if you are not using an iPhone) is to check in your phone's settings to make sure you do not have a data limit set and and that your data has not been turned off

@captgrant 

Try resetting the Network Setting on your phone if your account is active and up to date on your monthly payment.

captgrant

I have voice and messaging just no data working when it should be. Account isn't due until 22nd

captgrant

Yeah did all that. when my promo 250gb data days expired, it also stopped my regular plan data from working

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @captgrant you said your regular plan stopped working as well , so you don't have voice as well as you don't have data?

if that is the case , did you log into your My Account and check the account status?? Also call using 1-855-4PUBLIC , enter your phone number and the system will tell you your account status  active or suspended 

if it is just a call suspended,  make a payment and resume services

if you need agent's help, please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.