cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Cell no could not be ported

dinkle1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear Community friends,

Thank you for your replies for my past query. Yes the number could not be ported due to non payment of over three and half months me being out of Canada. Nevertheless Public Mobile keeps sending One Time Password on the old number to access my account!!

Old number still exists on my profile. The old SIM was not recognized when I tried upon my return. Old number belongs to Bell. I can request Bell to port it to PM. Whom should I approach? As far as I know there is no human assisted Customer Service with PM. Is there any member/individual/or Public Mobile associate available either on email, phone or on this community forum to help in case Bell wishes to port. The old number is vital in getting access to Govt, financial institutions and health services since all these agencies validate identity sending One Time Pass Words on the registered mobile number. 

Please advice and suggest.

Thank you in advance for your kind help

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dinkle1 

Looks like a member of Bell has activated an account with Bell.

If you are getting the 2FA code then it is a glitch in the system since your PM account is closed. The chance of getting the number back from Bell is probably zero.

Best to confirm with a CS_Agent that it is a glitch or something.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

HF4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

submit a ticket for help

Need Help? Let's chat.