cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do we know if they’re planning to make to my account page mobile friendly like this new wonderful community site?

7 REPLIES 7

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There will never be a Public Mobile APP.

Public wants to keep cost low as possible because it cost roughly $100 a year to be a developer on an App Store. Then you have to think about the cost of hiring a team to keep the app running smoothly what I can see happening is maybe they update my self serve to run like Koodo more mobile friendly

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@111111 wrote:

Do we know if they’re planning to make to my account page mobile friendly like this new wonderful community site?

@111111  - that is a frequent ask and many members have feedback in this area.

There was a big Community interface (and behind the scenes, i am sure) change just done. So, I am sure some things are still settling down.

Self Serve has done through maintenance periods in the past with tweaks and improvements here and there. So I am sure more will come.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@111111 

I am still waiting for a PM app! 😉

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I was wondering the same thing when they announced the Community changes. I wish they could make the self serve page mobile friendly, but at this point, likely not.

@fujiyama 

I agree with @fujiyama. That's some wishful thinking at the moment.

fujiyama

Nothing has been mentioned on that.

However, because Koodo prepaid uses the same system as our Self Serve, they would have to change it for both at the same time. This makes me think an upgrade there is not likely, hope I'm wrong though.

0PX9O4

@111111Great idea! Hopefully they will, soon!

Need Help? Let's chat.