cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account is deactivated

arif4ever
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi my account is deactivated due to non payment on time , Now I want to pay and keep my account activate and remain the same phone No. Please reply me what do I do... Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

arif4ever

Thanks a lot 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arif4ever : Autopay only works at renewal. If in suspension then you need to make a manual payment of the full plan amount (minus any Available Funds).

But if it has been more than 90 days since you had service then your account is dead.

You will need to start fresh with a new SIM and a new number. If your previous number originated from here then you would need to ask the moderators to maybe possibly try to recover your number. Try calling your old number. If anyone answers then it's gone.

If you ported your number in then that number would go back to whoever the original provider of it was. You could go talk to them to see if you could start up a new account and try to get it. Then port it back into here.

@arif4ever wrote:

Thanks, yes it was more then 90 days and I did auto pay On so they can charge from my credit card which is already submitted in my account from long time so I did Auto pay On before few days left in 90 days period so it is possible I can remain my phone No. And pay my arrears if they ask any penalty so I can pay . It's a huge mistake what did I thout my auto pay option is on and the will collect from my credit card . Please give me solution .. thanks

@arif4ever 

The key question is whether it has been more than 90 days.  If more than 90 days, you would need to buy a new SIM card and activate a new account.  You probably need to get a new phone number. 

Are you able to access your self service account?  What happens when you call 611 from your phone?

arif4ever

Thanks, yes it was more then 90 days and I did auto pay On so they can charge from my credit card which is already submitted in my account from long time so I did Auto pay On before few days left in 90 days period so it is possible I can remain my phone No. And pay my arrears if they ask any penalty so I can pay . It's a huge mistake what did I thout my auto pay option is on and the will collect from my credit card . Please give me solution .. thanks

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@arif4ever 

How long have you been inactive?  If more than 90 days, your account would have been closed permanently and your number lost.

If less than 90 days, you can manually load up funds equivalent to your plan's cost and then it should re-activate your plan.  Either can pay via your self service account or calling 611 on your phone.  

Here are some help articles:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles?category=paying-for-your-service&subcategory=how...

Need Help? Let's chat.