Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Usage History is incorrect

hang_some
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi ,

i would like help for this matter :

my history usage is 144 mb on 5th of september and 299 mb on the 6th of september. that ad up to  443 mb. i have 250 mb data with my plan.

i should be in the minus but i still have 72 mb for this cycle. my cycle for this month begin in august the 30th for september.

i only use my phone for  texting (adding picture with my text) or calling. nothing else.

i never go beyond 250 mg in a month. suddenly in two 2 day i have 443 mb data usage.

my roaming is off, wi-fi assist is off and background app refresh is off.

i have open a ticket but they don't seem to know what happen. they told me to contact them if that happen again.

i been with pm for 3 year now and never have this problem

thanks community for your help

5 REPLIES 5

hang_some

thanks computergeek541

i don't understand, i only send text 1 to 4 time a day and sometime with low resolution picture. if my usage history is not accurate, how i can i tract the problem. i just want to know what happen so i can prevent it.

hang_some

thanks handy1, but all the info is correct, they have confirmed it, when i have open a ticket for this problem. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hang_some  It’s probably just a cave issues try this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1694634633286.jpeg

For most up to date account info

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and click all the little spinner refresh icons you see lower down.
Are you seeing these numbers on your phone or in the account? The overview counter is almost immediate. The usage details are delayed and only updated about twice a day.
Have you been getting data usage warning texts?

@hang_some wrote:

my history usage is 144 mb on 5th of september and 299 mb on the 6th of september. that ad up to  443 mb. i have 250 mb data with my plan.

i should be in the minus but i still have 72 mb for this cycle. my cycle for this month begin in august the 30th for september.

i only use my phone for  texting (adding picture with my text) or calling. nothing else.

i never go beyond 250 mg in a month. suddenly in two 2 day i have 443 mb data usage.

my roaming is off, wi-fi assist is off and background app refresh is off.

i have open a ticket but they don't seem to know what happen. they told me to contact them if that happen again.

There isn't any way to use more data than is available on your account.  If more was used than avaialble, data would stop working. I am suspecting that those nubmer might include MMS usage.

Need Help? Let's chat.