Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is my 4 digit pln

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Stoinkey wrote:

What is my 4 digit pln

@Stoinkey, on my Android device I can get find my PIN by going into the Messages APP>>Settings>>Advanced>>SIM Card Messages and that is where I found it on my phone

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Stoinkey 

Can you locate the original sms? You may have to check your old phone. Some phones store those on the sim, if you look through setting you may get the access to it. (In your messages go to settings, then advanced, then sms card messages)

If you can prove that you are the owner of the account you can have it reset by contacting moderators

Cheers

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It is the number you would have setup during your initial sign up. You input on the first page when you create a new account. 

It is required and you would have created one. If you have forgotten it, you can start a ticket with the mods. Start this process by clicking on the "?" in bottom right of screen while in the forums. 

Need Help? Let's chat.