cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My $2 auto pay is missing for 2nd month

Daniel_macleod1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

So I recently joined public mobile and for some reason they charged me only 11 dollars for the 15 dollar plan my first month.

Now for the second month they are charging me the full 15 dollars but it isn't showing for my 2$ auto pay balance.

Will I get this autopay balance on my 3rd bill?

Or is it glitched or something

Regards

Edit

Screenshot_20200712-124836_Chrome.jpg

 see attached list of transactions only

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daniel_macleod1 wrote:

I edited original post to reflect that

Gpixel4

Z10user4

Looks fine. Seems right to me.

Daniel_macleod1

I edited original post to reflect that

Gpixel4

Z10user4

I think there's a confusion about prepaid and postpaid

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daniel_macleod1 wrote:

No it was 11 plus tax already charged for my first month.

I submitted a ticket though so I should be fine.

This "SIMon" is pretty robust so thankyou for the quick responses.

I think what happened is they gave me the second months on the first.

Anyway I just wanted to make sure I keep receiving the credit.

Thankyou!

I'd be interested to see this. Would you be willing to post your payment history page since you started? Blank out any personal info of course.

@Daniel_macleod1 wrote:

Thankyou!

@Daniel_macleod1   That sounds like an unusual situation that PM applied the autopay discounts on the first payment cycle.  But to clarify were there any other rewards that may have been applied instead during that period, i.e. maybe you had RAF (opened subsequent accounts for family/friends)? 

But yeah you will keep getting your autopay reward as long as you keep a CC registered on account.

Daniel_macleod1

Thankyou!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Daniel_macleod1 the $11 charge was for your 2nd renewal(-2-2=4 auto-pay). your first month was the full $15. is the full $15 on your credit card statement? because that would be $13+tax

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Daniel_macleod1 wrote:

Hi there,

So I recently joined public mobile and for some reason they charged me only 11 dollars for the 15 dollar plan my first month.

Now for the second month they are charging me the full 15 dollars but it isn't showing for my 2$ auto pay balance.

Will I get this autopay balance on my 3rd bill?

Or is it glitched or something

Regards

@Daniel_macleod1  Are you sure about that because you should have been charged the full cost $15 for the first month and then you pay $11 for the second month. (with autopay discount doubled for the first and second months), plus tax of course.  From the third month you will be charged $13 + tax as long as you have autopay still enabled.

Edit:  just to clarify payment cycles are 30 days and not monthly.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Daniel_macleod1 contact the moderators and ask them to apply a credit for you. If you wait until the next 30 day cycle, you will lose it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Need Help? Let's chat.