cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple users under 1 account

evabc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, 

I'm thinking of signing up online, but am having a lot of difficulty figuring out access to "My Account" if I have more than 1 user (phone number) on the account. The idea would be similar to a family plan. If it makes a difference, we already have our phones, and only need plans. Please help!! 😰

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

No family plan or multiple users under one account. While there is no break in price if more than one person is on PM, the prices and rewards themselves make it an attractive and cost effective option

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @evabc   sorry, no  You cannot

Just create another email address and use that for your second account.  PM system here is simply, they don't tie accounts together. 

evabc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We're looking into parameters of your system. Thanks @computergeek541 !

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can't get there from here. Each account is standalone. Unique sim, unique number, unique email address. You can pay them all with the same card though. But watch out for the same renewal day.

@evabc wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I'm thinking of signing up online, but am having a lot of difficulty figuring out access to "My Account" if I have more than 1 user (phone number) on the account. The idea would be similar to a family plan. If it makes a difference, we already have our phones, and only need plans. Please help!! 😰

Sorry, but you can't have more than one phone number per account.  Each phone number is in a seperate account and must have a seperate login.  The system shouldn't even have allowed that.  Did you actually use the same e-mail for each one?

Need Help? Let's chat.