cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple US Add-ons

RogerI
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know this has been covered before, but I just wanted to double check.

If a buy the US voice/text/data package, and I run out of data before the 10 days are up, can I add just the US data package to my account? So I would have two US packages overlapping at the same time.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

re-read it not sure if he is purchasing talk text and data at first so not sure.

@will13am, he is purchasing the full US addon so all 3 and this question was if he used up his data so as @imm1304  says he could purchase just the data addon but not the whole talk text data again until the plan has expired.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am, as I understood it, the scenario is that the OP wishes to buy a different add-on before 10 days are up.  First add-on is the package (talk+text+data).  So anything other than this package add-on is allowed by default.

Same goes for those who have purchased one US raoming data add-on.  If they use it up before 10 days are up, they can purchase a different data add-on.. just not the same one.  This isn't convenient or ideal and I suggested that the restriction be modified or lifted in Public Lab here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The question is about buying add-on when data is used up but time has not expired.  I thought the time has to expire first before purchasing the same add-on.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @RogerI

Yes, you will be able to buy just the data add-on.  Basically, the system won't let you purchase the same add-on again until 10 days are up.  

Need Help? Let's chat.