cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Payment Deducted from Account

anitaper2011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I changed my plan from $40 to $50 for the month of September. In my bank account, I see I was deducted for both the amounts on 20th September. 

Could you please let me know how I can get a refund of one of it ? 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anitaper2011 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If funds are on your PM account, I suggest you leave them there as they will be used for the next renewal.

I hope you did change plan selecting 'change at next renewal' as it will be painless transition from old to new.

In very particular circumstance when your plan renews at the same day when you decide to change your plan, you might be charged for both plans - old renewal and start of new.

You could argue your case with CSR to get refund but changing plan 'immediately' forfeit all minutes/data from old plan with no reimbursement.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@anitaper2011 wrote:

Hi, 

I changed my plan from $40 to $50 for the month of September. In my bank account, I see I was deducted for both the amounts on 20th September. 

Could you please let me know how I can get a refund of one of it ? 

Thanks 

If you change to a new plan immediately while the current plan has not run out, you won't get a refund for the current plan even if the current plan is just one-day old.

That's the official take. You can always argue your case with a CSA, maybe you'll get lucky and catch one in a good mood. 🙂

@anitaper2011 

What does your available funds show?  $40?  If there are available funds, you can use it for next month.  Which plan are you on right now?  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@anitaper2011  When did you request the Plan change?  Did you request around Sept 20?  and which option did you pick?  did you pick "Change Plan now" or "Change plan in the next renewal"?   

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Did you do an immediate plan change or did you future date your plan change. 

The first one will charge you for the plan immediatly and cancel your current plan. The second will take effect on plan renewal date 

Need Help? Let's chat.