cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Double Charges

ssweetline
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card has received Double charges since June (Double charged five times). I have also received double charges for another number link to the same credit card for three times since Aug. 

The customer support agent is not able to find any of the double charges. 

How can I resolve this?

Please help

3 REPLIES 3

@ssweetline , I assume the support agent reconciled the charges against the payment history in your online account.  Do you see multiple charges there?  If not, it is possible that your credit card is being is being associated with payment for other accounts.  My guess is that if the agent does not see anomalies in your account payment history, their hands are tied in terms of providing further assistance.  It might be worthwhile to reach out to your credit card company and dispute the multiple transactions using your account payment history as evidence.  

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

do you really see 2 different transactions (or as many as 5 different ones as you said 5 times), or just the amount increased to double the usual payment?  PM has moved everyone from legacy rewards to public points, not sure if that was the reason 

but if you see separate transactions on the same month , then as PM to check

Just open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen       

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ssweetline  Did you have trouble when you first joined ? And did you only join in June ? Did you end up using 2 different emails to end up activating . I’ve seen in last peopl have created ghost accounts/ secondary ones of that’s possible , I would ask to have the situation escalated with support to verify there’s no second charge coming from them . Also when you check your payment history in your account how many charges are appearing there are the x2 also . And are all charges for the same amount ?

Need Help? Let's chat.