cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most annoying significant other/family member/secondary character in a TV series

bsperanz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was recently engaged in a Breaking Bad facebook chat about how much we all hate Skylar White and this topic kind of evolved from it. So I figured to bring it over here. Below are some of the most annoying "important" support characters that I wish would just die (in the show) in no specific order. I'm skipping over all GoT characters because I don't watch or like that show and I know fans of it could create a sub-thread for it. I guess this list would be for drama series characters only because sitcoms are loaded with stupid people.

Skylar White (Breaking Bad)

Claire Underwood (House of Cards)

Deb Morgan (Dexter)

Kate Austen (LOST)

Eli Thompson (Boardwalk Empire)

Ivar (Vikings)

Samantha Slott (Shameless)

Angie Rice/Leanne Taylor/Tiffany Dogget (Orange is the New Black)

Mike Ross (Suits) - yeah he's the lead character but anyone who makes Rachel cry deserves to die

4 REPLIES 4

Until PM creates a Board for general interest topics, Discussions is the place to be. After all they move off the landing page pretty quickly.Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wetcoaster wrote:

Hm... I fail to see the connection to Public Mobile or at least anything cell phone (service) related.

While the subtitel of "Discussions" is somewhat ambiguous and I prefer not to come across as a stuffed up bean counter, I personally believe that stuff like this should be taken to message boards that are catering to the according crowd. If somebody is interested in that kind of discussion that's where they are likely hanging out, in the mean time this forum could serve the way it was intended.

Just my two cents, of course.

I don't see where it says it has to be Public Mobile related anywhere. The easiest thing to do would be to ignore the post if you aren't interested, wouldn't you agree?

bsperanz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@wetcoaster

the discussion forum is labeled as "A general forum for posts that don’t fit anywhere else." I understand it as a place that isn't necessarily phone service issue related, somewhere that can get the community here talking about anything. It is a community after all right? We all have different likes and interests. Why limit this community to only those with issues and problems with their service or cellphone (and subsequently solutions for it)? I figured we could have discussions about a whole range of off-topics (outside of politics as there is no good that can come from that) like sports, tv/movies, vacation plans/tips, music, etc. Maybe it'll generate more traffic to these boards - the general population only visits for negative reasons. There are 8 other forums for that. I don't see the harm in having a place for non-phone related talk. 

If this isn't the place for it, then there should be a disclaimer about all topics must be PM or phone related, regardless of forum. I don't intend to come off defensive, but there should be a lighter side than all the issues we have with PM. 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Hm... I fail to see the connection to Public Mobile or at least anything cell phone (service) related.

While the subtitel of "Discussions" is somewhat ambiguous and I prefer not to come across as a stuffed up bean counter, I personally believe that stuff like this should be taken to message boards that are catering to the according crowd. If somebody is interested in that kind of discussion that's where they are likely hanging out, in the mean time this forum could serve the way it was intended.

Just my two cents, of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.